What is Arizona Life Coalition?
The Arizona Life Coalition is a collaboration of organizations dedicated to providing life-affirming hope and resources to the women, men, and children of Arizona through truthful and loving education, services and public policy. The Arizona Life Coalition affirms human life by:
(1) Providing the public with accurate information on the alternatives to and the effects of abortion;
(2) Supporting compassionate services to persons considering or affected by abortion; and
(3) Promoting systematic change that advocates the rights of the unborn and protects persons from the effects of abortion.
ALC Statement of Principles (click to expand)
- We believe in the sanctity of every innocent human life, from conception to natural death, regardless of age, sex, disability, or degree of dependence.
- We believe that civil government is obligated to acknowledge and safeguard the right to life of pre-born human beings and to accord them equal protection of the law. Consequently, we cannot support laws, which in the name of “right to choose,” allow the “choice” of taking the innocent human life of another.
- We are committed to enhancing the total wellbeing of women and men who are considering or affected by abortion. We affirm the necessary accessibility of emotional support, counseling, accurate information, competent medical care, and support services in order for women and men to make informed choices. We reject the use of incomplete information, particularly when provided by individuals and groups that have a monetary interest in the outcome of a woman’s decision. We are committed to serving women and men in various capacities regardless of the choices they may make.
- We unequivocally reject the use of violence, vandalism or illegal activity to achieve our goal of preserving, promoting and defending the sanctity of innocent human life.
- We do not endorse or promote the use of graphic materials that depict the gruesome results of abortion, without the consent of the person viewing it. Furthermore, we oppose exposing men or women who have not recovered from post-abortion trauma to said materials as well as minors who have not obtained permission from their parents.
- We respect the diversity of religious, ethical and philosophical beliefs and opinions, which underlie the pro-life commitment of our associated organizations and their adherents.
How is the money used?
The Arizona Life Coalition receives $17 for every Choose Life license plate. These funds will be used to provide direct assistance to women who are vulnerable to abortion and to build a pro-life culture within the state of Arizona.
ALC Member Organizations (click to expand)